CST 334 Week 8

 

WELCOME TO WEEK 8

Learning Journal

This week in CST 334, I learned about the concept of persistence as it applies to operating systems. In computer science, persistence refers to the ability of a system's state to outlive the process that created it, which is important for ensuring data is stored and remains accessible even after the process ends. This is done by storing data in permanent storage like disks or RAIDs. Understanding how persistence works at the system level will help me design more reliable software that can effectively manage data.


On a personal level, persistence is also a key trait for me as a CST 334 SCD Online student. Just as an operating system needs to maintain data despite challenges, I need to stay persistent in my studies, continuing to push forward even when faced with difficulties. This really important for completing this course and achieving my long-term academic and professional goals. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CST 300 Week 4

CST 300 Week 3

CST 300 Week 1