CST 338 Week 2

 

WELCOME TO WEEK 2

Homework 01: Jotto

    Today marks the completion of Homework 01 Jotto, a journey filled with challenges and learning opportunities. The test showPlayerGuesses was perhaps the most challenging because it required different methods to be completed in order to pass the test. The rest of the tests were straightforward. 
    However, balancing this assignment with schoolwork and other commitments required me to  request days off from work; my biggest enemy was time. I feel that if I had more free time to complete these assignment's without rushing, I would be able to put my all into them. 
    Deciding whether to strictly follow instructions or modify if-else statements added complexity, especially in the guess() method. Despite the many challenges I faced, completing the assignment has been rewarding, offering valuable insights into problem solving. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CST 300 Week 4

CST 300 Week 3

CST 300 Week 1